July 26, 2008

~I'm sew thankful!~

Yesterday, I spent a few hours building a new blog to share some of the things I've sewn & quilted....some of them (only music bags right now, but lots more to come!) are for sale, & I'd love to get your feedback & input on it!
(Especially on what to price the bags for, I always have such a hard time with that!)
So please, come visit & leave me some feedback! {I had so much fun gathering the pictures of women sewing all over the world!}
So how's your rawness? Mine's gettin' there, was hopin' to be 100% again, but am really, really close! The scale has NOT moved {except that it went UP there for a few days! *sigh*} for DAYS!
But I've also barely been sleeping sinse I broke raw...was up all night until noon today, then layed down for anout 3.5 hours...I'm really hoping to go to bed early tonight, & FINALLY get it turned around....yes, again!
My friend Shannon just let me know she found a dehydrator at a yard sale, so she's giving me hers!!!! Wooohoo, I'm sooooooo excited, & gathering up all the recipes (& ingredients!) I've been waitin' to try! & it's just in time for the 100% raw for 100 days challenge I'm doing at a site called RawFu!
Come check it out, it's an amazing new raw community that's sprung up after a woman named Bunny (well Beth, but she's called Bunny, I guess cuz she eats like one!) went raw for 100 days, & has now challenged others to join her....& over 600 have!!!
Here's the link: http://raw100.ning.com/ If that doesn't work, let me know, that's my home page, so it may not! I think you actually have to sign up to access it, not sure...I'll go ask, & when I find out, I'll let you know, K? Her's the link to Bunny's blog, you gotta check out her video's (they're on you tube, too!) she's very REAL, & has a great sense of humor!
{& there should be a link to the site on her blog!}
Anyways, have a wonderfully raw day....night....whichever you're in the middle of! get some sunshine, & as Bunny says, "Eat your veggies!"
{...before they eat you!!!!!}
{Don'tcha just wanna give this guy a big kiss???!?
Ok, never mind, I think I've been single too long! He looks kinda yummy to me!}

1 comment: