August 01, 2008

~RAW EMOTION~

~Rawstoration~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Father, You've been a wonderful provider
for my body's every true need,
but I turned to food's poor imitations
in my foolish gluttony & greed,
craving what fed my flesh nature
rather than what my body needed & preferred~
...tempted, I yielded, till almost destroyed,
the lines were all crossed, & then blurred...

Now daily, I commit to surrender
to let ALL the things that've harmed me go!
And more by the day, I crave what You created
to nourish each cell as they grow,
& as the imitation's been exposed & revealed
for the harmful garbage I once blindly chose
I'm feeling almost resurrected already!
Up from my grave, I arose!!!

So thank-you, God, for Your loving provision
of what our self-healing bodies require!
I'm sooo grateful You've lit up the path for me
that leads me increasingly higher!
I'd sunk down so low that I'd given up hope...
...now hope grows, more nourished by the day!
My life's being restored! Obedience brings such reward
as You're healing me in every way!
~By Anastazia~
*July, 2008*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Thirty Years to Come to This Place~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I remember realizing
being bigger meant looking older,
needing to grow up FAST,
choosing my soul's disguise~
~12 going on 20,
still a child inside,
soon buried under years of pain,
eventually hiding under the shame
of all the weight I'd gained...

...only when love entered into
my wounded, abandoned heart
did I even attempt to shed
the protection I'd found
beneath the layers of my past
constantly surrounding me~

~Healing has come slowly,
but each day, victory comes,
brick by brick, the wall around my heart
is being chiseled away,
once firmly held in place
by my excess weight~

~And as I choose the real food
that brings my healing to life,
I let the imitations go
& see them for the fool's gold
they've always been
& will remain!

No more hiding my heart,
buried in yesterday's pain,
it's time to feel
EVERYTHING
& live freely again!
Running, dancing, playing,
joyfully obeying
the Father's will & calling,
coming home...
...& staying!!!
~By Anastazia~
*July, 2008*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
From Glory to Glory!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Others look, & see the wall
around me still,
but You, Lord, see it fall!

And I know others look on
the outward parts,
but Your Word promises
You look on the heart!

Others tend to analyze,
judging the book
by it's cover & size,
but You see through
my disguise!!!

Others may not like what they see
when they look at me,
but Father, You see me FREE!

Others don't seem to understand
the things You've shown me You have planned,
...still, You hold me steady, while transforming me
in the palm of Your loving hand!

Others wonder how & when
You'll set me free completely~
They don't realize, Lord,
You already have!!!
It's just still manifesting!!!

~By Anastazia~

*July, 2008*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!
~Leah~

~Anastazia~ said...

Thanks, Leah!
Hey, e-mail me again about the bags, so I can write you back, I can't find your e-mail or e-dress!
~Anastazia~