August 03, 2008

~The Yummiest dessert EVER!!!~

After a raspberry smoothie today for brunch, veggies & guaca-salsa dip for dinner, & some pumpkin seeds, I invented an amazing dessert tonight! (& now can't sleep cuz of the cocoa in it!)
First, I got my leftover yummy raw fudge with walnuts out of the fridge, cut it into little chunks, & cuz I didn't have enough agave when I made it (ran out, don't know when I can afford to get more! Wah!) I smothered it in raspberries, which I finally got out again today to pick!
Oh, my good gracious, you would not believe how incredibly delish it was!!! Wish I could share it with you all!!!
Well, day two of the 100 day challenge is done, & I'm still raw! Tired, but feelin' good so far, little detox, nothin' I can't handle!
I feel bad, I missed checking in for the last day of the 30 day challenge at RawFoodTalk, I got so involved at RawFu! It's really been helping me focus on all the reasons I'm doing this, & I've met some incredibly wonderful people there....& am learning LOTS!
I want to get going on doing videos of this journey! I've been so blessed by the ones I've watched there! Just haven't found time to get going on 'em yet! (except some rough drafts! lol!)
Still not sleeping great, only a few hours most nights lately, though had a loooong sleep last night....until 1 in the afternoon! So here it is, almost 5 am, wide awake again...really wanted to make it to church tomorrow, but doesn't look too likely...*sigh*...
...anyways, the scale had some good news, after my 'last supper' the night before the challenge began, & I went back up to 366...today I was down to 362 again today...no more yo-yoing!!!
(I never yo-yo'ed in my life until raw...but I'm DONE!
"From now on, numbers on the scale, yer goin' DOWN!!!"
Here's a picture of my dessert! Try it!! You'll love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that looks soooo amazing! Can I have a piece please?
~Leah~

~Anastazia~ said...

Sure, c'mon over! Lol!
{Except there's none left! Oops!)
~Anastazia~