October 05, 2008

~Sorry for dissapearin' on ya!~

I've been so busy with trying to keep up with the RawFu challenge, as well as getting back to homeschooling, & right now we're on holidays at my sister's & her family's in Alberta...so I've just been goin' non-stop lately, as well as not having as much time online as I used to!
I've been really in awe at the changes in my body that shedding the weight I have so far has made! I went to the wave pool with everyone the other day, & had a blast, & though I felt a little self-conscious in shorts in public for the first time in many years, I decided to just put my focus on how I felt, not how I looked, & especially on how good it felt to get in the water again & swim!
The shorts I brought were waaaaaay too small last time I wore them, tight & too short, but when I put them on they fit GREAT, very close to too big! It was such a pleasant suprise!
I LOVE to swim, & it was so fun to do that with Hannah again, & I decided that when we get home I'm going to look into joining the Y, (or whatever pool has ozone rather than chlorine) so we can begin swimming on a regular basis, it felt so incredible! (After we go to Vancouver for a visit first, from Oct. 20th to the 27th...)
Also, my sis has a little mini gym, & tomorrow I begin working out on a daily basis ( I've had to recover from the 11 hour bus ride, & the 7 hours of swimming the next day first!), using her elyptical trainer, recumbant bike, rebounder, weights & weight bench.
I'm having a lot more strength, endurance, & balance when I move now, especially if I'm getting enough sleep, & staying 100% raw. (I have been for the most part, but was up too late last night, & didn't stay 100% today...or the day before....but I totally regret what little cooked food I had, & have paid the price, & won't be going there again....in fact, I believe the Lord is calling me to fast awhile, & I hope to begin tomorrow or Tuesday. I was considering doing the Master Cleanse, but can't afford to go get all the ingredients...}
...what else is new? Not a whole lot, & I can barely keep my eyes open right now anyways, after dinner, with some cooked food that is churning in my tummy, so that's all for now!
Time to go do some stretching, have a shower, & go to bed early!
Hope you're all doin' RAWsomely!
Keep on progressing towards your best health ever!!!
{One day at a time, right?}

2 comments:

Joanna RawTn said...

I love love reading about your journey! Keep it up, you're doing raw-some!

~Anastazia~ said...

Hi, Joanna! Thanks for visiting my little neglected blog! & I'm glad you're enjoying my journey (too!)It's fun to share it as it unfolds, but some days, there's just no words! (Or no time!)
Anyways, thanks for the encouragement...haven't been doin' as rawsome as I hoped on this visit...
I'm off to blog about it now...
~Anastazia~