September 23, 2008

Raw-stored Creativity!~

I've finished the bags I've been working on that were commissioned, & there's also 2 new ones seeking loving homes, posted on my sewing blog! & they have fruit on 'em, just for us Raw Foodists!
(Posted here: http://sewthankful.blogspot.com/ }
We love 'em both, & wish we could keep 'em, but maybe they're meant for you?!?
I'm so amazed lately that, even with more on my plate than usual, & feeling rather overloaded, I'm getting a lot more accomplished than I used to, the longer I'm raw......my procrastinating ways & my fatigue are far less than before,& my millions of half-done projects are, one by one, actually getting done!
It's not like sewing is a physically taxing thing to do, & I LOVE to create things out of fabric, but for years, I've limped along, with a hundred half-done projects......has anyone else had raw bring their creativity back to life? It's been a wonderful, unexpected side-affect!
Awhile back, I was really panicking about the summer ending, knowing the prices of produce will be going through the roof again, & was worried I wouldn't able to afford to stay raw...& I'd gain back the 60+ pounds I've released, & all my health problems would come racing back, one by one...
...but after praying about it, I calmed down & realized that, even though I'm still on dissability, & still can't work full-time, I can do this now!
Eventually, (hopefully soon!) I'll be off dissability & be fully self-employed, still able to homeschool Hannah, & doing the things I love to do every day, no longer struggling just to keep food in the house...(Sewing, quilting, massage, music, writing, & helping others learn about & live the raw lifestyle!...& whatever else I'm called to do!!!)
So if you're interested in either of the new bags posted on Sew Thankful, or even a different one you'ld like me to make for you, e-mail me at mailto:stazia@telus.net {I take requests! *grin*}
I'm SEW THANKFUL for all who've shared this journey with me, & celebrated my little successes along the way!
& even if you aren't interested in bags, (or whatever else I sew & post) I'd love & appreciate any & all feedback & constructive criticism you might have on them!
Have a wonderfully creative & healthy day!!!

No comments: