July 12, 2008

~Painful, Like Never Before~

I've always had fairly easy periods, but sinse the've been irregular the past few years, they've been more...um...intense...but right now, I'm having major almost labor-like pain, especially in my lower back, & can hardly sit, move, stand...all I've wanted to to do is lie down the last 2 days...this one took a few days to actually get started from when I first knew it was coming, & it's reminding me of when I was in labor for 23 hours after being up for 24 before it even began, as in, "WHEN will it END?!?!?!?!"
I'm really tempted to take one of the painkillers I was prescribed for my FM, but know they're not good for my liver (I often get pain in that area after taking meds) but am almost to the point of not caring right now, I just need relief...
I haven't had much strength to prepare raw foods, or sit & do all the chopping to make smoothies (let alone keep up with the dishes) so I haven't been 100% raw again...
...*sigh*...I wish now I'd just fasted or something, or done mono meals...Hannah's been non-stop busy lately, & though she's helping keep the raspberry bushes picked, (gets her friends to help, & then they eat most of them!) she hasn't been here much to help with other stuff...
...& I'm trying to get her ready to go to camp tomorrow, & she forgot to set the alarm last night, & I forgot to check it, for once, & so after working all week to get my little night owl turned around, we both slept in until 1 this afternoon! ARGH!!! (Ok, I KNOW that was a LOTTA &'s!)
I just want chocolate. I don't have anything here to make any raw chocolate treats, but am fighting it with everything I have in me...I KNOW this will be easier on me physically if I STAY 100% raw, {I could tell that as soon as I ate cooked!!! & know the last thing I need is JUNK FOOD!!!)
So please, keep me in your prayers!!!! As in, stop right now & pray for me, pleeeeeease!!!
& tell me, where's your own personal live-in raw chef/coach when ya need one, huh?!?

No comments: