September 16, 2008

~Biggest Loser New Season Starts Tonight!!!!~

Much as the show's title offended me, at first (kinda reeked of fat-prejudice, like it's calling all obese people losers...) still, I love the show...& I am now in competition with them!
Forgot to weigh in today, I will again in the morning, & though I know their initial big losses are a lotta water, & I'm past that point, I want to see how much my weight loss increases with more exercise!It's time to turn it up a notch! A BIG notch!!!
So every week, I'll be following along & tracking my progress with theirs, & each week will continue working out while we watch! (On top of my daily workout!)
My first exercise goal is 1 hour minimum a day, breaking a sweat, pushing myself to aim towards doing the whole hour non-stop ASAP...right now I can go longer than before, but still not very long...
...& I've 'hired' Hannah to be my personal trainer...to get me outa bed (instead of lettin' me sleep in cuz I haven't been able to sleep til dawn!) & set up the equipment, & get me goin' on a workout 1st thing (after time with the Lord, & half an hour online...I wake up sloooooow!) EVERY SINGLE DAY, 6 DAYS A WEEK!
& once I'm used to that I'll continue to increase my time......I know that RAW is going to keep the scale moving, but I'm finally accepting that physical exercise is crucial, & the missing component of my health's rawstoration...
...at first, with just raw & a little walking, stretching, & occasional hand-weights, I was feeling better by the day...but lately, I've been sluggish, & craving movement but hurting more as I've slowed down again...& too tired to do much...
...really, I confess part of me was stalling & just waiting for Biggest Loser to start to begin really pushing myself again!!! & I'm soooo glad it's finally time! It felt great to exercise 'for real' again tonight!
They did a 'real age evaluation' on the contestants, & it was shocking! I've read all about that, even done an online "your real age' test, but SEEING the fat around the heart, the lungs, the stomach, & hearing what that does to the body, & how it ages you, was quite MOTIVATING!!!
One guy there (who also has 299+ lbs to shed) is 51, but his biological age was 79, I believe...when I did the online test (a very thorough one!) mine was right around there, too...
(...it was at my highest weight, & part of what got me seeking answers & ready to tackle my health issues again...)...
...the Dr. restricted him to half an hour of exercise a day...his sweet daughter pushed herself hard & got them immunity! & he still lost 28 pounds! That's a LOT of water weight to lose in one week!(& some fat, too, of course!)
I hope he makes it, he needs to be there the most!
Anyways, I just want to challenge all of you to challenge yourself to MOVE MORE!!!!
Even if weight loss isn't a goal of yours, movement is sooooo important!!!
I regret the years I've allowed myself to slow down more & more, & it's time to reverse this!
We were created to MOVE!

No comments: